It’s another south. A south where nature, both dramatic and serene between the Pyrenees and the Cevennes, serves as a haven for the most original experiences. And where the copper stone carries memories from the centuries, from Nîmes la Romaine to the Cathar castles and the medieval Carcassonne and Rocamadour. Begin with the pinkest of all: Toulouse! Friendly and celebratory, the regional capital embodies the sweetness of life in Occitanie at every turn – especially on its terrace bars with breathtaking views of the Garonne.
- Carcassonne and its fortified city
- The city of Toulouse
- Nimes, the Roman city
- Gard’s Bridge
- Narbonne, Gruissan and thei Roman remains
- The Cathar Castles
- The medieval city of Rocamadour
- Albi and its episcopal city
- Conques, one of the most beautiful villages in France
For more information, visit france.fr.
Any photo request regarding the Occitanie region? Sign up and visit their photo gallery.